More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by joe2870 joe2870

Who Bought Cindy the Drink?

Young College Student

Cindy looked around and saw a college age student waving to her. He came over and introduced himself. His name was Brock, he was an upper class man at the local university. She thought as they began talking that he was the age of her two kids in college. That thought excited her, the idea that someone his age thought she was hot made her feel good, attractive, and horny. They talked about working out. Her husband had a great body twenty years ago but now he was still big but the definition wasn't the same, and he didn't have abs any more. Cindy could tell Brock was built, lots of muscle with great definition. Brock and Cindy talked for a good hour before she really opened up. She told him about her sex life or lack there of and how she wanted to just have some fun, like her college days - practically begging for Brock to take her home. Finally Brock got the hint and asked Cindy if she would like to go back to his place and have some fun. Earlier in their conversation Cindy mentioned how her husband only did it once and was done. Brock said if she came home with him it wouldn't be a one or two and done evening. Does she go?

Does she go home with Brock?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)