More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who does that happen to be?

Young Adult: Robert Argyros (OPM/ One Powerful Man syndrome)

(Argyros definition: The last name Argyros of Greek origin is patronymic. Derived from the adjective Argyros, this surname means “silvery.” The name connotes strength.)

“Robert!!”

I turned and saw my friend Rei was waiting near the local grocery store.

Her name is actually Riley Schmidt but she preferred Rei.

She was reasonably tall for a woman and was pretty much a tomboy mixed with a gymnast. Ironically, her super speed was what got her a top spot in track racing.

I was only stopping by because I was in charge of grabbing groceries for my family and my own too.

‘Although it always seems like I’m in charge of most of the chores.’

Being that I was born powerless compared to my family. I had to always pick up the slack or I’d have to deal with the unnecessary drama or repercussions.

Yeah, it sucked…

Anyway, my friend was talking so I should pay attention.

“So, Jeff thought I’d need to wait here for him just to get some stupid cucumbers but he’s been taking forever, uggh…”

Jeff Downso was her on and off again boyfriend who hated my guts for some reason and often brushed her off.

Of course being her good friend I tried to convince her to see he wasn’t worth her time but she usually doesn’t want to hear it.

In her words, I should mind my own business until I get myself a girlfriend then talk to her about relationships.

Fat chance of that with my luck.

But anyway, she wanted me to find him and get his ass outta the store.

I shrugged and reluctantly decided to help her out.

But if he calls me baldy, four eyes, robot or even penny pincher…

Yeah, I couldn’t do shit even if I tried. Fuck him and his heat powers!!

Speaking of, yeah I’m bald. I was born without hair for some reason so I always wore a brown messy wig.

My face is rather expressionless and despite having decent eye sight, these glasses just work at best.

Honestly, I don’t actually mind being called a penny pincher since I prefer using the best deals to get the cheap but affordable stuff.

But anyway, gotta get this shit done.

————————-/////////——-/////————

The list was pretty easy today and I found some pretty good deals too.

Smiling, I managed to be second in line since the store’s been busy as hell so I just have to wait for this guy to get his cu… cumbers.

Of course, now I recognize the back of this guy in front of me. Fucking Jeff didn’t pay attention to me and instead was quietly talking sexually with the giggling cashier.

“So call me later tonight and I’ll give you another flaming fire ball for those juicy lips to suck, kay?”

I just closed my eyes and sighed not wanting to listen to this jackass.

Surprisingly, he still didn’t see me but instead got his stuff and left after not paying.

What a jerk…

Shaking my head, I got my stuff and got ready to start getting it set up for purchase but unfortunately had to be witness to my friend and her boy toy arguing outside the store since it was close to the entrance.

The cashier Kayla (from her name tag) was at least professional enough to stay focus and got my stuff checked out.

Before I left though, I almost considered warning her about Jeff being a womanizer but… I don’t know her so it’s not my business.

Next chapter- Jeff is pissed at me, also I’m apparently a late bloomer?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)