More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by rvd1217 rvd1217

What scenario do you want?

You work for her fathers company(Male, Spanking, oral, anal)

You are John and you work for the Schnee Dust company, and recently the daughter of your boss has taken an interest in you. Her name is Weiss and she appears to be a cute female huntress on the outside. Her long white hair pulled into a long ponytail draws all the attention when she walks into a room.

You work simply as a transportation specialist, moving dust around the company.

You have loaded up your next shipment and are prepared to fly off when the you are approached by the daughter again.

Weiss:"Where are you off to?" she says with a slight smirk. she approached your craft and glides her hand across it. "I've been watching your work recently and I've got to say I'm not impressed."

you swallow hard, she's the bosses daughter, what power could she have.

Weiss:"Infact, John I would like to see you in action." she raised her eyebrows and stares at you to judge your response

John :"Of course, Weiss I was actually about to go on a delivery you are welcome to ride with me." you smile a bit hesitantly. This brings a big grin to Weiss' face

Weiss:"Gladly let's go shall we?" she hops into the copilot's seat and you walk to the pilot position, and begin your route to drop off the dust. all seemed a bit normal at first you had slight conversation with miss Schnee, but after a bit things began to change.

Weiss activates the auto pilot sequence:"You know I don't think we need pilots if we can just press a button and have it done for us." her tone was threatening.

John :"Sorry, Weiss, but pilots are good for more than just flying from A to B" she reaches over and unbuckles your safety belt and you panic "Wait Weiss, what are you."

Weiss shushes after unbuckling herself and turning to you. she reaches under her battle skirt and lowers her white panties that had matched the color of her dress you swallow hard as she flips the skirt up showing that she has an erect 8 inch girthy cock.

Weiss:"Why don't you show me what pilots are good for other than flying from A to B" she smiles as she caresses the back of your head. she pulls you in and gives you a small kiss on the lips and angles your head towards her dick pushing you down towards it until you open up and begin sucking on the bosses daughter.

Weiss holds your head and forces you to bob up and down on her cock and soon you realize that you don't need her to you to suck her off as you begin doing it on your own as she unzips and pulls her dress over her head dropping it in the cockpit.

You begin to get your hands involved one of hand begins to finger her pussy and the other takes a grip on her shaft. Weiss moans as she gets pleasured from your mouth and hands. she removes her bra her pale modest breasts bounce free and she grabs your head and pulls you off her cock and up to her breasts forcing you to suck on her boobs.

Weiss moans and begins removing your clothes. sliding your jacket off your shoulders as you suck lick her nipples and pulls your shirt off before working on your pants. sliding them down noticing your own erection.

Weiss:"Mm, not as big as mine but we can have a bit of fun with that thing." she says acknowledging your own member. she pulls down your underwear exposing you and you step out of them leaving both of you naked on the flying plain.

Weiss smiles as she stands up and moves to the cargo bay leading you by the hand to a larger space. "You know I have a lot of pull with daddy." she strokes her cock using your saliva as lube. she forces you to your knees. and you open your mouth expecting to suck her off again. but she shakes her head.

Weiss:"such a proper little slut. No no, I am done with that hole." she walks around behind you and pushes you forward so that you stay on all fours. she kneels down behind you and slaps your ass twice. "I like cheeks warm when I fuck them." she says seductively and you push your ass back towards her as she spanks you and teases your ass with her cock. the spanking hurts just a little as you feel your bottom turning warm.

Weiss:"Oooh I think it's ready" she smiles. and grips your hips and begins to insert her cock into your ass. you grunt at first but quickly moan as you enjoy the pressure as she pushes in. She starts out slow making sure to loosen you up a bit before she gets to fucking your slutty ass.

She moans as she slaps your ass while picking up the pace. thrusting into your ass faster and faster by the second. she reaches around your hips and grabs ahold of your cock and using the rhythm of fucking you begins to jerk you off.

You can't handle the pleasure from both sides and begin to cum. you explode your load onto the floor of the plane floor but she doesn't stop. her hand gets covered in your cum and uses it as lube to continue stoking you as she begins to rapidly hump your ass. her cock twitching as it nears climax.

She lets go of your used shaft and slaps your ass gripping it as she thrusts all the way in. her cock twitches and then unleashes a load of cum into your ass filling you up. She pulls her cock out as it still sprays up your back.

She backs out pleased with you and herself. "oh you will have to have supervision on future assignments for sure. I'll need to keep an eye on you." she smiles as you lay face down ass up in ecstasy.

Does anything happen after?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)