More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sissydesires Sissydesires

You decide to...

You wonder which women will be overjoyed to become the next sex icon of WWE

You had to decide who will be the most game, and up to your new ideas for the business. You wear a nice blue suit and walk backstage looking at the women's underemployment with the WWE. Becky Lynch an Irish redhead stands before you. She's dressed in black leather pants and a white tank top. Her hair is pulled back into a ponytail showing off her toned arms and muscular legs. The milf who gave birth a few years ago staring you down without fear.

She spoke in her Irish accent. "If you bloke think I'm going to become eye candy for the male audience, you got things fucked up around here. I'm a former women's champion. I take nothing..."

You said. "let me stop you right there. It's not my intention to have you lose any title or anything like that." You looked at her below average chest and smiled. "I just wanted to see how you look in something other than your ring gear. Red lingerie seems like it would fit you perfectly. Haha. But on a serious note. If you want to keep a job here, follow the new law of the land."

You walk off hearing Becky curse as you find Carmella a stray tan Jersey shore slut eyeing you up. She has long dirty blonde hair and hazel-brown eyes. Her body is slim, but she wears tight-fitting clothes to show off her figure. Tight spandex top highlights her bimbo's breasts. The way she smiles makes you feel at home.

"Hey boss," she says in a sexy tone.

"How can I help you?" you ask.

Carmella licks her lips. "I was wondering if I could get some time off from training for a week or two to do a photo shoot for my first issue of 'Playboy Magazine'." She already cashing in on the small changes you did made to the company issue about only fans and adult content.

"I don't know." You say shaking your head. "Okay if you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."

Carmella said. "I'll do whatever you want. Anything your heart desires." You take her word telling her you'll come back if you need her. You move down the hallway seeing the women with their eyes on you. Damage Control is a group that consists of Bayley, Dakota Kai, and Iyo Sky. Then you see Rhea Ripley the gothic mommy of millions staring you down. A nose ring poked through the other side with tattoos of all kinds on her tall Australian frame.

https://www.patreon.com/SweetShelly

You tell the girls

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)