More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Orlog4 Orlog4

Your story

You want to protect people

It may sound idealistic, but you joined the police because you believe in justice. You grew up in a poor neighborhood. From your window you could see gang members selling and weapons. You saw young women being into prostitution and about once a month someone was shot somewhere nearby.

By the time you become 19 years old you already lost two friends because of , one was badly wounded by a bullet and a girl from your class was kidnapped and never seen again. However, in most cases your parents, both poorly paid worker, didn‘t wanted you to call police or intervene somehow. They feared you could be the next one disappearing.

One day after school, you decided to buy a can of coke from a small shop on your way home. The shop owner was an old guy who always paid the gangs protection money despite all the own problems he had. Therefor he was very surprised when suddenly a local gang leader and an armed gang member entered the shop and demanded the money from the cash register. The old shop owner tired to explain that he always paid the gangs, which was the wrong response for the gang leader and he ordered his henchmen to shoot the old guy.

As you heard the shot and see the old shop owner go down you panicked. You grabbed a bottle jumped on the surprised henchmen and hit him on the head with the bottle. A brave action, and it knocked out the henchman immediately. But then you suddenly got a hard slap in the face and stumble backwards. In the next moment you got a punch in the stomach and cried for help, but a strong hand around your neck silenced you.

The gang leader stood in front of you with one hand around your neck. He chokes you and you could neither speak nor breathe. Calm and slow while you suffocate he explains you that it was and a terrible mistake for a little girl like you to mess with his henchmen. Then he said that he owns a brothel where people would pay him much money for a beautiful young whore like you. And according to him this would be just enough to cover the compensation for his buddy you knocked out. You tried to scream again but only got another punch in the stomach. Suddenly a new voice commanded the gang leader to stop. This voice belonged to a police officer who had entered the shop unnoticed.

You didn’t knew where he came from, but he was there with his gun aiming at the gang leader. Of course the gang leader was upset with a cop interrupting him. So he angry offered the cop 10.000 dollar to fuck of and leave him alone.

The officer lowered his weapon and for a moment you feared he would accept the bribe and allow the gang leader to sell you into slavery. But suddenly he reached out and smashed his fist in the gang leaders face. This breaks his nose and knocked him out. Quickly the officer put handcuffs on the gang leader and his still henchmen before taking care of you.

In the following trial you didn’t had to testify because there were security cameras in the shop and the police believed it would be too dangerous for you and your parents. But apart from the sentence, which was three times life sentences for both of them (it could be proven they were responsible for some more crimes), you remember one thing very well. The policeman who saved you wasn't on duty at all. He was actually off and went out in his uniform to protect the citizens. Nobody would have ever known if he had just taken the money and left. But he didn't.

Inspired from this you decided to join the police too and become an officer like the one you met in the shop. A good cop who protects the people despite all temptations.

Start at the present day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)