More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spioch Spioch

So, what's your carrot, and what's the family fetish?

You want to go to university, but your step-parents are evil racists

There was no better way to put it: You were an 18 year old introverted geek. At 160cm tall, and about 50kg of weight you could easily fit into any crowd, and that's how she liked to feel. You were always a good quiet kid. So when on your 18th birthday things got out of hand due to some crashers, you were devastated. When your Mom and Dad then demanded that you all sit down and talk ... let's just say she had not eaten much yesterday, or today.

Your mother died when she was young and you grew up in a family of your father, step-mother and younger step-sister. Your mother divorced your father and had you shortly after, then unfortunately died in a car accident.

The time-line of the events never really made sense to you though. You strongly suspected your Mother have cheated on your Father and had you as a result of the affair. That, and the fact that he took you in and raised you despite not being your biological father made you love him deeply, even as he met Kirsten and then married her.

Kirsten - and her daughter Marissa were racist. Simple as that. They didn't like your father took care of a mixed-race child, and they slowly poisoned your father's mind with their vitriol. The relationship grew strained over the years, and you were happy that you were going to leave for the university this Autumn.

So when few days after you turned 18 - your Step-mother and Father demanded that they sit down and talk ... let's just say you have not eaten much yesterday, or today.


"Sooo... Once again. Let me get this straight..." you said in a shaking voice "You want me to be your or you are kicking me out, is that correct? Is this a joke? It's obvious what choice I'll make!"

This was insane - you thought to yourself, but somehow your analytical mind tried to rationalize it. You knew your family hated you, you were a real life Cinderella. A mixed-race Cinderella, and your racist mother and sister hated you with ever burning passion.

"Well. To make the choice more even ... I guess it's time we tell you. Your whore of a mother left you a trust fund, contingent upon one condition - that you go to the university. It's worth about two million dollars" your father said with a grimace.

"I got in. So I'll be leaving for the university in the Autumn, and I can stay with a friend until then. You can do whatever de fuck you want!"

"Will you be able to afford the tuition?" your father asked with the innocent smile, that turned into a disgusting grin and you felt your heart drop like a stone.

"What do you mean? You said you have money for my university tuition!"

"We do. But this is our money, you only get yours once you enrol" your step-mother added with an innocent voice that has sent shivers down your spine.

"I can go to community college instead!" you tried to grasp at that straw.

"I've checked with a lawyer, it's an university or nothing, and you have to got straight out of school. I have no idea why your mother added those conditions, but that worked out well for us I guess" your father croaked.

"So you have to choose, role play a little for us for two months, and head out to the university in Autumn with two million in the bank ... or pack your things and leave this house right now with nothing!" shouted Kirsten.

The hatred and lust in Kirsten's voice was so thick it could have been cut with a knife.

"Ok. Let me think about it" you managed to say and got up from the couch. Walked few steps calmly, reached the door to her room, closed the door, and only then collapsed onto the floor.

Looking for a role play partner!

I'm looking for a role-play partner for this story, that'll be focused on humiliation & race play.
I intentionally did not describe the race of the family - I'm open to any combination.
Black supremacy is as welcome as White, Yellow, Red or Green ;)

Contact me on discord please if you're interested!

By the way who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)