More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VoidRuby VoidRuby

What happens next?

You want to be filled...

Grasping the heads of the women between your legs, you raise your cunt for more. One then starts going in and out of you with her long moist tongue in a steady movement, sometimes swirling it around the outside of your hole. The other continues licking on and around your hard clit, each stroke feeling like bliss. Your body felt like the core of pleasure where every women's tongues and lips yearn to stroke and please you.

Two tongues then start entering you, sometimes taking turns and sometimes at the same time. You can't stop moaning with this orgasmic experience that feels like it'll never end. The women didn't seem to stop their rhythym as the time passed. Gentle, shivering kisses on your neck and body began slowing and suddenly, you feel three arms reaching under your raised legs. You feel multiple fingers start fondling around your holes and you knew what's about to happen. The ones tonguing and licking you retreats back as fingers start filling your hole slowly at the same time. Gradually they thrust together at different times as the other two women start licking your clit between their tongues again. The women fingering you continue licking your body like you were an ambrosial delicacy that they can't get enough of. The fingers start rubbing against your g-spot with perfect pressure. Your body squirms as you seem to be unable to take the lustful ordeal anymore, wanting more.

The women look at you desirably and begins licking and fingering harder. Two of them focuses on your breasts now, sucking and licking the nipples ravishly. The one that made out with you moves to the other women licking your clit but you don't notice from the overwhelming passion. The fingers leave your wet pussy and one woman starts tonguing you wildly, another grinding your clit against her tongue and the last moistening your butthole. Your pussy's throbbing increases rapidly, the tongues against your sensitive genitals speeding up in pace. You feel yourself lose control of your body as it starts to spasm, your breahting becoming heavier and every part of you feeling hot. The climax then hits like a wave, lasting over a minute. The best minute of your life. They slow down as you start ejecting clear liquid from your vagina. The one tonguing you starts cleaning you up, taking all the juices into her mouth along with the one that licked your butthole. The one that licked your clit starts gently licking around it in a pattern. The other two that sucked your nipples starts kissing and sucking both sides of your neck, their hands now cupping and massaging your breasts. They also put each of their legs over you, rubbing their smooth bare naked bodies against yours.

Still breathing heavily while in bliss, you...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)