More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Orlog4 Orlog4

Your story

You want power

It was at a hot summer day, when you were at a demonstration against a new coal-fired power station. You just turned 18 and wanted to demonstrate against things you thought are wrong. But you remember it forever. It went good fort he demonstrates. Many people came and walked peacefully to the power station and blocked the street for the coal transporters.

You didn’t know what happened next. The newspaper said that some demonstrates attacked police officers who tried to end the demonstration. Maybe this was right, but it’s also possible the police attacked first. It doesn’t matter who started it, because soon all hell broke loose. Demonstrates and police officers got involved in fights, bottles and rocks were thrown and rubber bullets pulled demonstrates to the ground.

You cried like the little girl and hide yourself under a parked car. From there you saw a captured woman, only years older then you were. She was aggressive, bites, scratches and spits after the officer who put handcuffs on her. Finally she overdid it and smashed her head in the officers face.

The officer got angry and slapped her face. Normally this would be police brutality, but nobody around cared. Since none of his colleagues stopped him, her growled that the little punk slut needed to learn some respect. Immediately he her to bent over the car you hid yourself under. Then he pulled the woman's pants down to her ankles and then you heard some loud claps and the woman screaming.

The officer spanked her with his bare hands and his colleagues just stand around laughing. When the girl was just a howling pile of misery with a bright red ass, four of the police officers came to her colleagues and the tied demonstrator. What followed tormented you for nights on end. You can hardly describe it any other than . They used her ass and pussy like they wanted and not cared about her screaming for help.

When this was over it took only moments for another office to find you under the car. He was surprising friendly. He helped you out and brought you to the station. Most demonstrates ended in cells for the following night but you were brought to an office where you were questioned about the demonstration and then they told you to wait here. The was not even mentioned.

Since you didn't acted violent they only called your parents to pick you up (you still lived with them). During the next days you searched the newspaper for an article about the every day. But all that came was a report on the demonstration in general. The police officers and their assaults were never mentioned or punished. The first time in your life you understood that with the uniform comes power. Police officers can do what they want as long as they are carefully and stick together. And you want to have this power too.

It was a little surprise for your parents, when you attended to police academy a year later. Both hoped for a job that is more save and you could earn more money. Like a secretary or a banker. But since you graduated as one oft he best of your class they are happy with your decision.

Start at the present day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)