More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoganSenpai00 LoganSenpai00

Which universe do you get transported to?

You wake up in the Marvel universe.

You grunt as you land on your back on the cement. You look upward and see the portal that transported you close making you sigh. "Great, now I'm stuck here. Wherever here is." You mutter to yourself as you stand up and dust yourself. You also notice a small crowd of people had gathered around you, whispering to one another about how you suddenly appeared out of a portal. Someone then walks up to you. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm alright. Um, do you know where I am?" "You're in New York City. Home of the Avengers." Hearing this made your eyes wide open in shock. "Uh, thanks for the information but I got to go." You said as you waved them goodbye before walking away. 'Alright. Looks like I've been transported to the Marvel universe. Well, at least I'll be with other powered individuals.' You think to yourself as you rub the back of your neck. "Maybe the Avengers or maybe the X-Men will let me stay with them since I left all my possessions in my world. You then feel the ground shake all of a sudden. "What the fuck?" You look around to see anything that caused the shaking but then you see it. A giant robot is being attacked by the Avengers. You see all the Avengers that you remember seeing in the comics such as the Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Tigra, Black Widow and a lot of other heroes fight the robot. It doesn't take long for the giant mech to get overwhelmed by all the heroes as it falls and shuts down. You see the heroes talk to one another before returning back to the Avengers Mansion. After seeing that display, you have finally made up your mind.

Who do you go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)