More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Scampbell Scampbell

What's next?

You wait for her to make a move.

Time passed. The semester continued, & the study sessions continued. I was beginning to get a bit bored by the whole thing. Then, 1 day...

Her first move was to walk to the door, & lock it. My school had those doors with the little windows in them. She unrolled a set of blinds, covering the window. I watched her in a bit of surprise. The tension in the air was present, even though she didn't look at me.

Next, she walked to the windows, rolling down blinds on them as well. She still didn't glance my way. I wondered what her game was. At first, I thought we were just going to fuck. That was how these things went, wasn't it? She'd rush to me, tear her own clothes off, & I'd stuff it in her. She'd scream in ecstasy, &... Damn... Daydreaming again. Concentrate on reality. This was what was usually just part of my thoughts. Now, it might become reality.

She slipped her sweater over her head. Her breasts, clad in a black, silken bra, were a thing of wonder. The black silk of the bra contrasted with her golden-brown hair. Parts of me stirred in my pants, seeing her pointed nipples. Next, she reached under her skirt, & removed a gauzy pair of black panties. She sniffed them, & then got down to the floor on all fours.

Slowly, she crawled towards me, still not facing my gaze. The sight of her downcast head, partially-concealed breasts, & waggling, skirt-clad ass got me harder still. I didn't have to play the usual male game of "conceal the erection," & so I felt a sense of freedom & power fill me.

She finally reached my desk. Two hands snaked out, & she unbuttoned & unzipped my pants. I, being the horny bastard I usually am, always on the lookout for a hot slit, was not wearing boxers. My erection hit her in the face, & she recoiled slightly.

Then, 1 of her small hands reached out to encircle the base of my cock. She licked up the vein on the back of my cock. Then, she lapped a few times at my tip. I was going insane. I felt my cock swell & swell, stretching to its limits. I could feel each & every engorged vein. I could feel heat pouring off of me, despite the time of year.

Then, she plunged her mouth down on my cock, taking most of me deep into her throat. God, she had a tight, wet, warm, mouth. I felt myself stretching her. She coughed a bit, rose up, & then took me down her throat as far as she could.

Here I was, sitting in my desk, pants down, with my cock deep in my teacher's throat... Today looked like it was going to be a good day.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)