More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HorneyViking HorneyViking

What do you do first?

You visit the Serpent's Den strip club

You decide your first stop will be the strip club. You head to the elevators and press the button to head down. As the doors open you feel the bass start to vibrate in your bones. At the end of a short hall is a locked double door. You pass your key over the lock, hear the click, and enter the Serpent's Den. You take a spot at the edge of the stage and order an Old Fashioned from a topless ebony waitress who walks by. A beautiful Asian performer named Lucky takes the stage in a sheer black robe and begins to move sinuously, grinding up and down the pole in the center of the stage. She turns her back to you and slowly takes off her robe to reveal a tight round ass not at all concealed by a black thong. She sensuously sways her hips back and forth until the screams and calls from the audience reach a level. She turns, hands covering her breasts. You can see a definite bulge in the front of her thong. She drops her hands to reveal small perfect breasts tipped with large erect nipples. She teases some more, before hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her thong and sliding it down oh so slowly. Onlookers cheer at the sight of her uncut seven inch cock. As sexy as she is though, you feel the need for something a little more personal.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)