More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What naked experience does Kayla start with?

You tube video

One time Kayla has a youtube channel at video recording her video for her youtube channel intitle sexy Kayla there starts to speak on the video.

" hello you guys this is Kayla back with you once again and this time I'm going to talking to you about what happen to me in the girls lockerroom. There was I in the woman lockerroom talking to my friend and taking my clothes off with the rest of girls about to go in the lockerroom sitting next to my friends Alice a white girl on the same cheer leading team. Then as I was taking my bra and panties off, my friend on they other hand was staring at my naked body as she was actually checking me out. Then my friend said roughly paraphrasing "oh my goodness girl your body looks beautiful my god girl those breast, what are those D-cup breast?, and look at that smooth valva." Yeah, alice talking about the smoothness of my pussy then she took it up a notch embarrasing the shit out of me by tell every girl in the lockerroom about me naked as every girl stop what they where doing as I stood there naked and embarrased as every girl in the lockerroom is staring at my bald pussy literaly seeing me naked. Then as the friend Alice was she told they other girls "hey come on girls stop staring shows over" then girl stop staring and went back to what they were doing. Then as I told my friend "thank you Alice" as I sat butt naked next to her and planted a kiss on her cheek then I walked to the shower, and as I did that I heard Alice say "you have one hell of an ass there girl you really should stay naked you need a tan on those cheeks" then I told her with a smile on my face "Thank you again Alice." Then I proceeded to go to the shower as my friend keep staring at my ass the whole time. So there is my story so leave a comment down below like, share and subcribe so til next time bye."

Then Kayla finished the youtube video

Does she continue with reading the comments? Or continue were she started?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)