More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by spanky spanky

How do you respond?

You try to be cordial.

While it is hard to forget the pain your experienced with how Fiona vanished from your life 2 years ago. You are the happiest you have been since then and don't want to hold a grudge. "Wow, Fiona, I don't know what to say...it's been a long time." You stall as you can't find the words but rise from the bench to politely meet her. The mix of emotions in seeing her and the fact that she is the most beautiful woman you have interacted with in ages throws you for a loop. You continue, "You look great! And I've been great! And wow, this is so random." Fiona's face lights up even more knowing you've taken the bait and seem to be the same weak man she knew back in college. You of course, fall into her perfectly shaped dark face and chestnut brown eyes.

"Listen Fiona, it is great seeing you and all..." you start, but all of the sudden Fiona jumps on you wrapping you up with her arms and legs, in a surprise tight embrace. Her perfect body contours to you and affects you like a . Even knowing this and knowing where you are you can't stop your reaction of catching her which in this case involve cupping her luscious posterior. You almost get weak in the knees from the embrace but as she comes in for a kiss, you start to react more rationally to the situation as you place her on the waiting bench you just got up from and sit on the other side. Fiona gets a disappointed pout on her face and quickly says, "I'm just so happy to see you."

You start to get uneasy even with the growing erection in your pants. You are being polite with her but need to fill her in on the situation. You say, "Listen, Fiona, I'm engaged. Actually yesterday, and am here getting the ring resized. While we did have a lot of memories together I am...taken. You disappeared 2 years ago and I...". Fiona cuts you off by exclaiming, "Oh my god! Congratulations, sugah! I had no idea." She beamed a radiant smile at you and continued, "I get your hesitation now, my fault. Let me get you a celebratory latte or something and we can chat about it." You can't help but be swayed by her peppy enthusiasm and agree but say you'll need to get it to go and you guys can talk on the way to the car.

You do just that. You let her buy you a coffee and chat about Sarah and your relationship and walk to your cars. You offer to walk her to her car and send her on her way. In chatting you feel very familiar and content with her. It is reminding you of the good times with her but in the back of your mind you remember the fights, drama, and cheating. You also are frequently ripped out of your train of thought when you catch a glance of her gleaming eyes, or gorgeous assets on the way to her car. Upon arriving your hear her yell, "What the fuck!". You notice that her rear tire is completely flat. You ask if you can help change her tire and she says she doesn't have a spare but she'll get it towed. She mentions it being Sunday and is not sure what it open. She starts wildly pacing and cursing.

You quickly remember there is a place a block away from you that is open on Sundays but don't know of many other places outside of that one you use. She nods and says, "I can do that, nothing happening for me today. Maybe I can meet Sarah." Knowing that isn't a good idea for numerous reasons but most directly you have 11AM mass today which Sarah won't miss, you let her know you are busy. Fiona looks a little deflated, but says she understands. You both wait for the tow truck. When it gets there the driver says he can take her, but the wait is going to be a couple hours either way. The driver mentions they do have a waiting room with a few magazines and water. Fiona bats her eyes at you pouting and asks, "Can I stay at your house until the flat is fixed?"

Go to church or keep Fiona company?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)