More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lunchbox lunchbox

Do you want to try it?

You try it

Once you accept her challenge, her attitude changes, and she begins trying to turn you on instantly.

She takes off her shirt and pants, leaving herself in a sports bra and lacy panties. You follow her lead and take off your shirt and change into gym clothes. You have trouble taking your eyes off of her toned tan body. She has ample soft breasts and a big round ass.

"If you think you're going to cum, just submit." she said. "The idea is that you are left unsatisfied while you pleasure the winner."

"What if I cum," you ask.

"That does happen. A skilled fighter can turn their opponent on so much that they can't resist their orgasm, even in the face of utter defeat. It's the ultimate humiliation usually the winner thinks of a specific sexual humiliation for the loser. I've got something really nice lined up for you." She winks at you.

"On your knees" she says.

She crawls over to you laughing at the bulge in your shorts.

She immediately gabs at it, softly stroking your hardening penis through you shorts.

"What the?" you ask.

"This is how it's done." she says. She begins cupping your balls and kissing your neck.

"You better defend yourself." she urges. "It's no fun being left on the edge while you eat my pussy for hours.

As much fun as that actually does sound, you know you need to put up a fight.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)