More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by drsalt drsalt

What do you do?

You think, What the hell...

You look at the little nurse and feel your cheeks heat up. Your erection is about half-mast, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

"Okay, what do you want me to do? Last time I had this done was a LONG time ago."

"Oh, you aren't that much older than me, John. My mom took care of me last winter when I had the flu. I was vomiting so much she had to take my temp rectally." The image of this sexy young thing on a bed, her naked ass in the air, raised your flag a bit more. 'Stop it, dammit!' you think to yourself. "Just drop your pants and lean onto the table. I'll do the rest," she says. You notice a slight hint of a blush creep into her face.

You stand and drop your pants and begin to turn around. "You know," she says thoughtfully, "You might as well just take them off, since Dr. will want you to do it anyway. I'll get you a gown."

"Don't bother. It's warm enough in here, and I hate those things." She shrugs and you lay your pants on the chair. Out of the corner of your eye you see her glance down at your bulge. Then she looks again, longer. 'Hell, I might as well just be naked for all the covering these undies give me.' You lean forward onto the table and the girl retrieves a packet of KY from a drawer, then you hear her snap on a rubber glove.

"This will feel cool at first, but it will warm up as I work it in." Well, who wouldn't have a full fledged hardon by now? You do. And it feels pretty good pressing against the table. She grasps your underwear at the waist and bares your ass. "Um...can you move a little further onto the table? It will make this easier."

You stand up and the front of your shorts gives way to your springy dick. They're down around your thighs now. Now it's your turn to say, "Shit!" She gasps and tries to stifle a giggle.

You feel her small hand on your ass and she says, "Can you spread your legs a little more, please?" You move your legs apart -- probably more than needed, but you've begun to enjoy this. Her other hand moves between your cheeks and you feel the lubricant against your anus. She is as good as her word. Gently she inserts a slick finger. Now, the doctor did a prostate exam last year, so you have some idea what this is supposed to be like. But the girl slides the finger in, wiggles it slightly, then removes it. But instead of slipping the thermometer in then, you feel yourself stretched more as she slides two fingers in together. She begins to move them in and out slowly. You are unable to stifle a groan. Involuntarily, your back arches.

You hear her sigh and the hand on your cheek squeezes it. A bit breathlessly, she asks, "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"N-no...It actually feels pretty good," you admit.

"I know what you mean," she replies without thinking, then realizes what she said. "I mean...uh...that's good," She's desperately trying to regain her professional manner. She pulls her fingers out of your ass and you feel the cool glass rod of the thermometer inserted. She waits, but you realize her other hand is still on your cheek. She strokes it slightly as she waits for the temp to register.

She pulls the thermometer out and announces, "98 point 7, Right on the button! You can pull your underwear up now, John." Then she hands you a tissue so you can clean yourself up. Bolder now, you turn around to face her before pulling up your shorts. Your dick is sticking straight out, pointing directly at her crotch. Your eyes meet and linger briefly, then she shudders a little saying, "The doctor will be with you soon." She walks out the door, leaving you to recover.

The doctor next...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)