More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amativissimus amativissimus

Back at my house....

You take your time with each other

When you get to your home, Andrew seems to be almost as taken by your bookshelves as he is by you. It takes a conscious effort on his part to stop admiring your science fiction first editions (many of them autographed) by Tucker, Ellison, and LeGuin among others, and resume his attentions to you.

He is a physical type you're quite familiar with: the skinny guy with the hot metabolism who never gains weight. He's not big enough to stand up to the alpha males, and indeed is their prey as much as your type is the prey of the alpha bitches. He's one of the smart skinnies, though, the kind that understand you are no more to blame for your full figure than he is "to blame" for his slenderness.

With a bold grin, you reach out suddenly to check his "package": the skinny ones can carry some nice surprises at times. He's no giant, but it's obvious that his other head likes you as much as the bigger one with the visible smile does.

"Nice to see a lady who's smart and knows what she wants. I'm not used to such... enthusiastic contacts."

"No sense in fooling each other, Andrew; we both know what you came here for."

"Yes, but I am beginning to suspect I've 'gotten lucky' in a way that transcends even the most pleasant of copulations. A lady with a body like yours, AND one who reads the variety of books you do, is no one night stand, to be enjoyed and forgotten. I have a feeling you are a woman to be savored at leisure."

What can you say to this unexpected reaction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)