More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aaaaa123 aaaaa123

What happens next?

You take the bracelets

You frown quizzically as they lay loosely on your wrist.

"We'll tell you about them later," says Lily. "For now let's get you unpacked."

She opens the door with a key and helps you bring your bags. The room is small and plain but well furnished, two small beds about a foot apart, a small two-person couch, and a desk.

Lily bends down by the bed nearest to the door. She leans over and tugs at a handle on the bottom of the bed. It takes her a few seconds to pull the drawer out, but in the meantime you get a view of her completely naked ass, rounded and beautiful.

As she straightens, she sees how uncomfortable you are. "Oh, it just gets a little warm here. Most the girls don't wear underwear. No matter what season, they always have the heat on. The nuns are smart, but completely, completely clueless. You'll see, before a couple weeks, you'll be going commando. Everybody here gets good grades as long as they don't do anything stupid in class, but out of class, anything goes. You'll have fun!"

She finishes this with a smile. "Hey, you look like you've never even seen a girl naked. What's wrong?"

You don't answer, embarrassed. You actually never have seen another girl naked. You've been really sheltered your whole life, and boys have been out of the question. Evidently Lily picks up on this, because she continues.

"Sarah?"

"Mm... yeah?" you answer quietly.

"You okay? Look, I don't mean to be slutty or anything, it's just... It really is always hot in here, and we have a strange custom, that all girls have to do. Sit down..."

She pats the bed and sits down. Hesitantly, you follow her lead.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)