More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maguppy puppy maguppy puppy

What do you do about the girls?

You steal their clothes to teach them a lesson...

You watch the two women make out in the bushes for several moments, admiring the view and listening to the soft moans.

The girl on top had a tanned complexion, was very slim, with a tight ass and tiny tits. She had multiple piercings and very short hair dyed the same shade of purple as the panties.

The girl on the bottom had very light skin spotted with freckles. She had curly long red hair and was definately curvier than the other girl. She had large natural breasts and a full round ass.

As much as you'd like to stay and watch, or even join in the fun for that matter, you have to get inside for your class. As a teacher, you really ought to provide some discipline, but you don't want to come off as a tightass on your first day either. You smile as a way to teach the girls a lesson without getting on the girls' bad side.

You quietly pick up their clothes and stuff them under your jacket, never interrupting the grope session several feet away. Then you sneak away, not leaving a stitch of clothes besides their shoes to cover the girls when they have to leave the bushes.

Your good mood finds you whistling to yourself as you enter the university building, not to mention sporting a hard on after watching the two girls. You walk up to the front desk and find a cute blonde girl running the information desk.

"Excuse me, Miss," you say, giving her your most dashing smile, "I'm supposed to start teaching here today, and I was wondering if you could direct me to the Dean's office?"

She looks up to you with two beautiful blue eyes and smiles back to you. "You must be Mr. Thruster!" She stares at you for a moment, and then catches herself. "Oh! I'm sorry... I was just expecting someone older. I think that you must be the youngest teacher that we'll have at PSU."

You chuckle, and say, "I think I'll be getting that alot here..." you pause as you check her nametag, "...Missy." You watch her brush a lock of hair from her face and glance at the clock behind her.

She looks back to see the clock and realizes that she's keeping you from the dean. "The Dean's office is right down the hall, Mr. Thruster. There's a sign on the door. I'll call ahead for you."

"Thanks," you say maintaining eye contact with her, "but you can call me Lance. Mr. Thruster sounds too formal for me. I hope that we'll be seeing each other around." As you turn to go down the hall, you hear Missy call your name.

"Lance!" She smiles at the sound of your name rolling off her lips. "Before you go to see the Dean..." She nods and points to your chest.

You look down to see that the pair of purple panties is sticking out of your jacket. You smile and blush slightly as you tuck them back into your jacket. You nod your thanks to her, and smile as you head towards the Dean's office.

How does your meeting with the Dean go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)