More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MetalBlueRyu MetalBlueRyu

What happens next?

You start screaming for help! (Iris Arc)

“Aaaaaah!” You scream, but your voice is muffled.

You try to move but you feel like a weight is pressed on top of you. It was getting hard to breath.

“Ooooh!” A timid voice moans.

Someone is on top of you!

You try to push them off with your hands. You use two hands and turn yourself over so that now your assailant was under you. You finally inhale a deep breath of much needed air. You look down at your hands. Whatever you were holding was so soft.

“Woah!” You jump back realizing you’ve been fondling the huge breasts of a co-worker. Her black lacy bra had popped open at the front, giving you a view of her left pink colored inverted nipple. How her tight shirt held those breasts together before was a mystery.

“Oh, I’m so sorry. I’m so clumsy. I wasn’t looking where I was going.” She says in a strong Russian accent while getting up. Her nipple tucked itself back from away your view. She casually hooked her bra back right in front of you and starts to pick up the papers on the floor while buttoning back her shirt.

You look at her office attire. Purple shirt with buttons straining to pop at her chest. A long deep brown skirt and black stockings. “Are you new here?” You ask.

“Yes sir! It’s my first day. It’s not going so well. I keep getting pointed towards different directions and there’s so many tasks.” She comes closer to you while picking up the papers on the floor. “I’m so confused! I’m not doing anything right.”

Inches away from your pants she looks up at you with big teary puppy dog eyes. For a moment you picture her with her breasts out, sucking on the tip of your cock while looking at you with those big baby blue eyes.

You bend down near her and ask her. “What’s your name?”

“Iris Dolba-Tanuskir Sir!”

“Okay, Iris. Do you know who I am?” You ask, not being bothered to remember Dolby-whateverthefuck-skir her last name was.

Immediately she stands up and gulps. She huge breasts jiggled, and she stuttered nervously. “I-I-I don’t know, sir.”

Hmm. You think for a moment. Maybe it’s more fun not to tell her.

“A-Anyway I’m really sorry sir! I will step out of your way.” She picked up the rest of her papers and started to walk away, almost slipping on a doughnut on the floor. Swinging her long blonde pony tailed her behind her.

“I didn’t say you can go.” You say flicking some whipped cream from the doughnuts stuck to your black Valentino suit.

Iris froze in her steps. She turned around, her eyes already looked shocked and scared. You hold yourself from smiling. Anymore and she would burst out crying.

“Come with me.” You say as your press the elevator button.

“Right now? Sir? I need to get these papers to-“

“Give them to me.” You extend your hand towards her.

She taps over to you in her polished high heels, fumbling with her trembling hands and hands them to you. It didn’t take a genius to know that this was also her first job ever.

You toss them to one of the other passing by interns. “Take that to R&D!”

The male intern stares surprised for a few moments and then hurriedly sprints away with the papers. “Yes Sir! Right away sir!”

From the look on Iris’s face you can tell she had figured out that you weren’t some low-level department manager.

The elevator bells and the doors open.

Where do you take Iris?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)