More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sayaka_Tomoe Sayaka_Tomoe

What will you do next?

You start reading the possession spell.

Now that the tome is officially yours, you decide to try the incantation. The first time you tried it,nothing happened. You had started to think that maybe this was some sort of elaborate prank,you were going to try one more time. This time when you read the incantation you noticed something felt different then all of a sudden a light enveloped you then when it disparated at first you thought that nothing had happened that was until you tried to look at the tome and realized that you could see though your hand. Looking down at yourself, you noticed that it wasn't just your hand but your entire body was now see though and you were now floating. "It worked!" You yelled to yourself in shocked amazement as you were getting used to floating around,you spotted a woman jogging down in the forest. You got closer to she looked like. Her appearance took your breath away. She had hazel eyes, and she had long brown hair tied into a braid going down her back. She had a nice bouncing set of DD-Cup sized breasts being barely contained in her sports bra. She had a nice tanned complexion probably from jogging alot. You couldn't help but looking at her shapely ass though her tight exercising shorts. You felt a great desire to yourself into her body,and make it yours but another part of yourself told to go look for someone else to take over.

Will you possess the woman or go find someone else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)