More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CutiePie CutiePie

What do you do next?

You start giving her a show

Your cock is throbbing so hard it's about to break through your pants, and Raven's eyes are fixed on it like a hungry animal. You look up and try to catch her eyes but it's no use, she can't break her gaze from your cock, almost like your throbbing fuck stick has hypnotized her. You start gently running your fingertip along your hard shaft through your jeans, having to bite your lip to keep from groaning out loud. You had slept late that morning and hadn't had time for your usual jerk off session in the shower, and you were suddenly aware of the full feeling in your balls. You kept your eyes on Raven to judge her reaction. At the sight of you rubbing your cock her eyes widened and her lips parted slightly. You had never seen such a look of pure lust on a woman's face and it prompted you to start lightly stroking at your cock with the palm of your hand.

You stroked yourself slowly, not thrilled with the idea of coating your pants in jizz and having to go home, but still wanting to give your dream girl a taste of what she had been missing all along. God, how you wished you were pounding her tight little hole right now. Driving all nine inches of thick rock hard cock into her until she begged for mercy.

You watched Raven the whole time, especially those huge delicious tits. After a couple of moments of watching you play with yourself, she actually started toying with her nipples through her shirt! You couldn't believe your luck or the view this was affording you!

You glanced back up at her face and caught her eyes straight on, and in them was a look of pure want and need for your cock. Then she went back to staring down at your lap where you were now tugging feverishly at your dick. The excitement of this hot girl wanting you had turned you on even more. You were about to burst!

Raven seemed to lean back in her chair slightly and sigh in pleasure as she rubbed at her nipples, her chest pushed outward slightly and her breasts jiggling with her movements. While you watched, she took one hand off her tits and snuck it down in between her legs which were now spread wide and started rubbing herself through her black thong!

You couldn't believe what you were seeing! It was pure fantasy come true and it sent you right over the edge as you starting firing like a cannon in your tight jeans, trying desparatly not to make a sound or draw attention to yourself . You bit your lip and clamped your eyes shut as your cock twitched violently and load after load spurted into your fabric constraint. You thought to yourself what a waste it was to blow such a huge forceful load in your pants when Raven's lusciously soft tits were only two feet away. Your full balls managed about a dozen huge shots before you heaved a sigh of relief and opened your eyes.

You were met with the awe-struck eyes of your dream girl, and she was looking lustier than ever. You winked at Raven and she licked her lips at you, then went back to looking back down at her desk.

As you're making a mental plan to escape campus without anyone seeing the wet spot taking over the front your jeans, a note gets plopped into your desk.

You open it, having seen that it was Raven who passed it to you.

"Looks delicious- I want some. Your place, 2:30pm"

The message sounds like she isn't giving you a choice but you couldn't be happier. You look over to her and nod, and she responds by pushing her breasts together for you with a naughty, mischievous look in her eyes.

Class ends then, and she gets up and sashays out the door, giving you a great view of her tight little ass.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)