More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by domingo domingo

What's next?

You stand in the hallway and hear something

You drop your coat in the hallway and as you start to walk across the corner to the living room you suddenly stop in your tracks. There's sounds coming from your living room. Sounds you know well enough: you hear a moaning girl, some guy grunting and the sound of one two bodies slamming into each other over and over. "Keep going, keep going.. hmm-mm, I'm almost there" you hear Abigail's voice. Within a second you realize your cock is hard as a rock.

Very carefully you peep around the corner into the living room.

The big family couch you and your wife bought a couple of years ago is facing you. Clothes are strewn all over the floor. Abigail is on her knees on the couch, she's facing the backrest, away from you. The only thing she's still wearing is a pair of baby blue socks. Her back is arched and she's keeping her perky round teenage ass out for the guy behind her to slam into. Each time he plunges all the way into her pussy you can see her toes curl up a little bit. You're still hard as fuck and realize you've unconsciously started to rub your cock through your pants.

You take out your phone and after a bit of fumbling you manage to start recording a video. The guy grabs Abigail's ponytail and yanks on it while roughly fucking her tight cheerleader body. "Yeah! fuck me.. please... use me like a little fucking slut", Abby begs while you make sure you get it all on camera.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)