More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by madmaniac madmaniac

What do you see when you look in the mirror. Describe yourself

You stand at 6' tall, you weigh in at 230 pounds and have a well defined body.

Now, while all that is important it was your skills that got you noticed by WWE which led to this moment, you take a deep breath and head out to the Performance Center to have your first training session. You'd passed your tryout with ease having wrestled all over the world since you were 18. Fast forward 6 years and here you were, you smile as Coach Bloom, the head trainer approached you.

"Hey John, how are you doing?"

"Doing good Coach, what's the plan for today?"

"You are going to go straight to Triple H's office, he has plans for you already."

Internally you groan as you wanted to use the facility, but if the COO of the company calls on you, then off you go. After saying your goodbyes to Coach Bloom, you head straight for Triple H's office, after knocking the door you are called in by the man himself.

"Hey John, have a seat. So, as Coach Bloom told you, we've got some plans lined up for you, it just needs you to decide where you want to go, RAW, Smackdown or NXT."

Which brand do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)