More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

You shrink to 6 inches

You feel dizzy as you notice everything around you get taller, and taller...and taller!! Before you know it, your clothes, which were once a perfect fit for you, become like giant parachutes draping over you as you sink beneath them. You start digging around through your gigantic shirt, desperately trying to free yourself as you try to process what just happened. Eventually, you poke your head free, and two of Touko's giant fingers suddenly descend and gently pluck you from your clothing. She places you on her palm and raises you to her gorgeous, bespectacled face to get a good look at you, reduced to only six inches in height! She gives an impressed whistle. "My, my. My serum seems to have worked very well. It's gone well above and beyond all my initial calculations," she says, patting herself on the back.

Touko may be enjoying this, but you're certainly. Not only are you now a fraction of the man you were a moment ago, but now, to add insult to injury, you're stark naked. As Touka continues to stare at you with her big eyes, you blush and attempt to cover yourself up, to no avail. Touka giggles at your cute embarrassment and says, "Lucky for you, I always come prepared for anything." She grabs a pair of extremely tiny wrestling shorts, specifically tailored to your new size, and hands them to you. You put them on, thankful to have some clothing to wear but frustrated that this crazy woman had this all planned out for you to the finest detail. You were screwed as soon as you stepped inside this building. "Well, look on the bright side, Tommy: At least you wont be shrinking anymore than this...I think...Well, not anytime soon, at least," she says in cold comfort.

"What the hell, lady!? How am I supposed to even get around this huge building like this, let alone wrestle anyone," you furiously ask, but Touko casually waves it off.

"Eh, I'm sure you'll figure out the wrestling part, or maybe not. Either way, I'm sure the audience will love you. As far as the 'getting around' part goes..." Touko snaps her fingers, and one of the attendants from earlier, enters the room. Touka hands you to her.

What does Touko tell her to do with you?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)