More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by staafje staafje

Select your scenario

You run into Doe, help her, she gives you head and you eat her pussy!

It is a pleasant day, warm enough for shorts, but not too hot, and you are coming back to your house. When you enter the stairwell, you run into your neighbor, Doe, struggling with several baskets of laundry. She is wearing green shorts and a white cotton T-shirt, and you can't help but notice no bra; probably one reason why she is doing laundry. She's about 5'6" with very short brown hair and 30 years old.

"Need some help with that, Doe?" you ask, being neighborly.

She grins, "Thanks, that'd be great, John."

You grab a basket and follow her up the stairs, watching the sway of her ass through the shorts. You have seen her jogging a lot, and it shows in her legs. They aren't overly muscular, but you can see the tightening and loosening of her muscles beneath the smooth skin. You arrive on the third floor, she opens the door, and you enter her house, setting down your loads with sighs of relief.

"Thanks a lot John. Would you like a beer or something?"

You nod and sit down on the couch while she grabs two beers from the fridge. She sits down next to you, and you make small talk as you drink. You are getting distracted though. She has large, full breasts, and the T-shirt is thin and a little tight, and you can see her nipples as shadowy outlines. She has her legs drawn up under her on the couch and is turned to face you, and as you talk you find your eyes drawn downward.

You can't tell if she notices your glances, but as you talk you notice her face and neck become slightly flushed. Your penis, with a mind of its own, begin to stiffen in your shorts, and the more you try to ignore it, the more insistent it becomes. You find yourself trying to squirm into a more confortable position and to hide the developing bulge. Soon you notice her glance dropping, but not to your chest - to your shorts. Her flush deepens a little, and you notice her nipples standing out against the material of her shirt.

There is a short silence, in which you both just kind of look at each other, then she smiles and sets aside her beer, and runs a finger up the inside of your thigh and up over your now rock-hard cock. "It looks like you have a load you need help with now," she says, her eyes bright.

You just kind of grin and lean forward and kiss her. Her lips parts beneath yours, and you explore each others mouths with your tongues. You raise your hands, cupping her breasts, rolling the nipples beneath your thumbs. Her hand remains on your crotch, stroking your penis softly through your shorts. You push your hands up under her shirt, and cup her breasts again, now with nothing between your hands and her skin, then you raise her shirt up over her head, breaking the kiss. Her breasts fall free, larger than you can cup in one hand, but firm, and up higher than you would have expected for their size.

Doe pushes your shirt up and off, running her hands over your chest, then stands and lowers her shorts. She has no panties on and her bush is thick, the hair a shade darker than the rest of her hair. You lift your hips up off the couch, and take off your shorts and underwear, your stiff member swinging free. She sits back down, and again you embrace, but harder and closer this time. Her breasts are pressed against your chest, and you run your hands over her soft legs and up to her mound. You stroke her outer lips, and run one finger up between them, feeling the increasing wetness. She strokes your cock with one hand, running up and down the full length of the shaft, occasionally down to cup your balls too. After a long moment, she breaks the kiss, and begins working her lips down your throat and chest, then your stomach. She glances up at you, grinning, and continues working her way down to your cock. You lean back against the couch, watching as her pink tongue plays all around your stomach and upper thighs, her hand now just squeezing your shaft, barely stroking at all. You run your fingers through the soft, short brown hair on her head, wanting to press it down over your throbbing cock.

Finally, with a swirl of her tongue, she takes you into her mouth. She begins a slow, up and down motion, stroking with one hand, rubbing your balls in a circular motion with the other. She increases the pressure of her sucking as she comes up, and loosens it a litte coming down, so it feels like she is drawing the insides of your balls up through the shaft. Doe continues this slow, constant motion until you think you might scream. The pressure just keeps on building and building. Finally she begins increasing the pace of her sucking, her hand begins stroking faster and faster, and soon her head was bobbing up and down rapidly, little squeeks and smacking noises escaping her lips. You feel your cum rising up throught the shaft, and gasp, tightening your ass cheeks and pushing up into her mouth. She doesn't remove it though, just sucks in as much of your cock as she can, and swirls her tongue around your head as you explode into her mouth. Her hands stroke the base of your cock and rubbed your balls, helping to shoot all of it into her mouth. Finally when the last of your spasms finishes, she takes her mouth off, the slight glossy slickness of her lips the only evidence that she has taken a full load of sticky-white cum.

You can tell Doe is hot for more, so you stand and pull her up, take her over to the nearby dining room table, and sit her on the edge. You pull up a chair, place her heels on your shoulder, and go down on her. You lick up between the thick lips of her vagina and into her wet core. She leans back on her hands on the table and watches as you give her clit a tongue lashing, her head dropping back and little gasps coming from her. You suck her clit into your mouth, and work your tongue over it, not hard, but with a constant, insistent pressure. Then you take the index and middle finger of your right hand, and slide them into her cunt, stroking in and out while rotating them around. Her cunt is very wet by now, and it makes slurping noises as you move your fingers in and out. She is bucking her hips up against your face, and you increase the rate of your licking and finger fucking, and she gasps falling back on the table, bringing her heels around the back of your head and pushing it into her as she comes.

"God John Ohhhhhh!! That's so good baby!! Doe's going to cum!!! Faster honey! Stroke it faster! OhhhhhhYESSSSSSSS!!! Ohhhhhhh John..."

Your cock is good and hard again as you stand up.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)