More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Studio2 Studio2

What's next?

You receive the ultimate punishment..

You stand nervously in the dock, you guess you’ll get a caning. You’re not too concerned, you were caned at school and other than being stripped naked and tied to some stupid bench it can’t be that different. You’re a fit young man and you’ll take it.

The lady judge begins her long ramble about you being a “persistent offender” and a “menace to society” you shrug your shoulders and wish she’d hurry up and tell you how many strokes your naked bottom will be receiving.

Suddenly you notice an attractive young court usher approaching the judge, she’s carrying a square of black silk in her outstretched hands. You grab the bar in stunned shock, this can’t be happening! You’ve heard about the “3 strikes” policy but that was for serious career criminals not for petty thieves like you.

The judge carefully arranged the silk on her wig and stares into your eyes...

John Doe you have been before this court many times. You have proven yourself to be beyond rehabilitation. Therefore it is my duty to sentence you to ! you shall be taken from this court to a place of execution where you shall be hanged by the neck until dead. May god have mercy on your soul”

You stand in stunned silence. A attractive red headed guard and the blonde court usher grab your hands behind your back quickly fix handcuffs to your shaking hands and lead you from the court.

Back in your cell, you feel as if you’re in a strange dream. You can’t believe your life will soon end...

Suddenly the blonde usher and the redhead guard appear at the bars. They’ve unbuttoned their blouses to their navels displaying ample cleavage, it’s clear the blonde isn’t wearing a bra. The red head lowers her face to yours and whispers....

“So, John who’s been a naughty boy? Any thoughts on a last request baby?”...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)