More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by madnesshero88 madnesshero88

What's next?

You pass out.

The ring's warmth soothes you, makes you light headed. Before you know whats happening, you are falling onto your bed, and fall into a deep, restful sleep

You awaken as the sun begins to rise, feeling as rested as you have in years. You stretch, and do a double take as the sunlight coming in through the window catches the pink diamond on your finger. Not a dream then. It was real. You stare open eyed at the circle of silver, the last fogginess of sleep disappearing. Now what? There's a jumble of thoughts, all competing for purchase.

Not to mention the sudden throb in your panties as you realize all you've ever wanted is within reach. Wait... oh shit you never got changed last night... you quickly shower, not daring to remove the silver ring.

Wrapped in a towel you peruse your closet. If today turns out to be anywhere near as exciting as it promises to be, you better be ready!

You pick out your best lacy black bra, expertly packing yourself into the frilly support. Deciding to really go for it, you choose the black lace panties with the garters, and the black nylons to match. Slipping into your best black 4 inch heals, you study yourself in the mirror. Black was always your color. And your sizable chest stacks perfectly with your toned waist (thank you yoga!), and your long legs look both soft and sleek in the nylons. On top of all that, the heels make your ass look AMAZING. If nothing else, the ring has certainly boosted your confidence!

"Fuck yeah." You mutter, tying your hair up in a ponytail. Better to have it already out of your face, just in case something really does happen.

You slip on a thin white v neck tee, the black bra standing out clearly through the fabric. You then slip on a tight fitting black leather skirt. It's longer then a mini skirt, but its just the right length that when you bend over it rides up just enough to show the tops of the nylons and your garters, and it pulls tight against your ass. Fucking perfect.

You apply makeup, then check yourself out in the mirror. Not too bad if you say so yourself!

The question was, now what?

Now what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)