More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CherryDoll CherryDoll

What happens next?

You pass out

When you wake up you feel yourself bouncing back and forth. You blink in confusion. You’re still drunk. You’ve heard of people talking about the room swimming, but never about the room bouncing. Slowly, you realize an unfamiliar pleasure has built up between your legs. Also, your breasts are sore, making this bouncing hurt quite a bit. You moan slightly at the odd pleasure building up in you, instinctively arching your back.

“Yes…” you hear someone moan above you.

It doesn’t take long before your eyes adjust. Max towering over you, bouncing back and forth, his eyes staring at you intently. He smile when he sees your confusion.

Before you can ask him anything, his lips are on yours, his teeth biting and pulling at your surprisingly sore lips. He pulls back and his hands catch your sore bouncing tits, only to twist and pull them painfully. You groan, your legs tightening around his hips, bringing the pressure inside of you deeper.

Max moans and makes you bounce faster.

You can’t help but pant as the pleasure between your legs starts to build. Suddenly, his hands leaves your breasts and grabs your wrists, pinning them to the mattress by your head as he goes faster.

You can’t help but scream as pleasure completely engulfs you making your body writhe and jerk uncontrollably. Soon the bouncing stops, but Max grips your wrists even tighter and groans over you.

Suddenly, he collapses, his full body weight landing on top of you, keeping you pinned to the bed.

What just happened?

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)