More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mmmm102 Mmmm102

...

You notice something strange with someone in your family

You frowned when you saw your mother come from upstairs and enter the room, her clothes looked disheveled and she had a silly grin on her face.

"Mom... you okay?"

you asked her, to which she simply nodded and giggled.

"I'm fine...er...sweetie"

she replied.

"Can I have a word with you upstairs?"

she then asked you, showing you the way, even though you already knew the way upstairs.

Claire looked up for a moment and she also frowned at her mom's odd behavior, before going back to text on her phone. Once upstairs you were surprised when your mom practically pushed you into your bedroom and closed the door behind her after she had entered too.

"Dude!"

she said, pulling what looked like an expensive ballpoint pen from her bra and twiddling with it.

"You'll never believe what this thing can do?"

your mom grinned.

"Dude??"

you replied, puzzled at your mom's choice of 'teen language'.

Your mother rolled her eyes and then let out a laugh that sounded vaguely familiar, just in a higher pitch. You thought for a moment...then thought of your best friend Jimmy. But you dismissed the possibility, it was impossible...right?"

Your mother crouched down in front of you and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her breasts to you.

"Don't worry, this is as far as I'm going, but dude...look, this isn't a pen, its a weird gadget that can turn people into wearable outfits, you know...skin suits!"

she said, eliciting an intense frown from you.

"I'm not your mother, well...I am technically, look...I'm wearing her! Its me...Jimmy"

she then said, as she squeezed her boobs in front of you.

"Very funny mom!"

you sighed, pushing her away gently.

"Would your mom be showing you her tits...doofus? Or talking like this?"

your mother then snapped in annoyance.

It was then that you realized...that 'Jimmy' was telling the truth. You took the 'pen' off him and studied the ancient inscriptions on its surface, while Jimmy continued feeling himself up inside his "borrowed" skin.

"Okay, if this is true...WOW!!"

you said, shaking your head as you in effect watched your mom playing with herself.

"And you can prove its true by taking her off"

you told Jimmy, referring to your mother.

(Author name: Lara Croft)

Is it real? Does Jimmy take off your Mom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)