More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shaman7505 Shaman7505

What do you do??

You notice a floor drain and drop into it

You notice a drain in the middle of the room and slide over to it. Settling your body over it you begin to slowly sink into the drainage pipe. You're almost in when you see the glowing spots on the metal door begin to through sparks from the things drilling in, the rest of your body sinks past the drain cap just as the door chunk falls away letting the two women into the server room.

"Alright, we're in. Think you can work with this?" You hear the voice of the hooded girl as you continue to slowly sink

"I won't know too much until I get into the system. I'll patch the feed to everyone once I do. I think I'll be ok here if you want to take a quick look around."

"Alright sounds good, I'll go take a couple rounds and see if there's any other doors we might need to get opened up to find this thing. They said it gets into the ducts, so Ela plans on setting motion stun traps on the vents when she's done."

"When she's done? Done what?"

"She had to go to the bathroom almost as soon as we came in" she laughs.

"Wow."

Their voices fade and your body hits a corner in the pipe, there's a sizeable leak in it too, so you push enough of yourself to peer out of the leak and see what looks like a maintenance closet in the basement.

You push the rest of you body out and observe your surroundings.

There's a mirror leaned against a wall and you slide over to it, wondering what you actually look like.

You get a look at yourself, and your a small blob of bright slightly transparent green slime, you're actually slightly... Bioluminescent? You think that's the word they use. In your core you can see a darker colored egg shaped cell, which you realize to be your brain, and what you used to taste, hear, and see with.

After taking your appearance in you look around the room. On one side of the room are the pipes, and you notice one of them labeled with writing. Bathroom. Water. Bathroom? That's where this Ela is.

On the other side you see familiar cables leading to a slot in the wall. They look like the sane cables lining the ceiling in the server room. Maybe they'd lead you back up and above the girl in there, so you can see what she's actually doing.

There's also the closet door. You have no way of knowing what's on the other side, or who for that matter.

Where do you think you should go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)