More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingdomhun kingdomhun

Who texted me?

You ignore it

Who cared about that? You thought to yourself, as you stared at the large, DD breasts that were hanging from your. mom's chest. There was something alluring about the fact that I was in my mom's body. Despite her age, she was definitely a hot mom, and I had to admit that I most certainly loved the way that I looked like an absolute milf.

Did it sound fucked up that I felt hot touching up my mom's curves, while you are your own mom? Definitely, but all the more kinkier, as I gave those puppies a good squeeze.

They were far sensitive than I thought, and I moaned as I began fondling them. "Damn... Why don't women touch them more often... It feels so good..."

Little did I know that it had been my dad who texted me earlier, I hadn't noticed how much time had passed since i started fondling my own breasts like a stress ball. I felt aroused, hot, bothered, and it was just then that my dad just barged into the door, and I jumped, realizing that I was blushing profusely, heart beating quick, heat pulsing between my legs and there was that intense craving of wanting something between them.

"Honey are you alright?" My dad asks.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)