More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by spanky spanky

How do you respond?

You hold a grudge.

You shake the shock out and reply, "I would have been better if I hadn't seen you again, Fiona." Fiona's face turns into a pout as you continue. "You cheated on me numerous times, then broke up with me right before my last final of Sophomore year, but surprisingly I've never been happier." You walk over to the jeweler counter shaking your head. She follows you and continues in a more even keeled voice, "Listen sugah, I was young and out of control back then. I honestly thought we'd both be better off and knew you would never end it with me. If you are holding a grudge, I get it."

You nervously tap the glass counter and the jeweler comes over. You ask how long it will be and he says another 5 minutes. You turn to Fiona, and ask to be left alone. She looks at you surprised and hurt as and says, "Wow, I'm sorry I hurt you. I saw you got engaged and wish you the best. With that she turns and struts away. You glance up and can't help but sneak a peek at her voluptuous hips encased in the finest yoga pants. You quickly snap your head down and try to turn your mind back to something else. You can't believe that just happened but what you just started with Sarah is too recent for you to forget and apparently the memory of how your relationship with Fiona ended was too strong for your to forgive, right now...

Do you run into Fiona again before the wedding?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)