More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darren j darren j

How Do You Comfort Amy?

You help her forget her girlfriend

You go to your room and return with a slab of beer. You hand her a beer and she skulls it. You have only taken a mouth full of your own and she is on her second. You start sipping your can and watch her. You finaly finish your first and she has downed six beers. You open another and before you finish it She starts telling you about all the anoying thing her last girlfriend put her through. Then she starts comparing her past girlfriends. Telling you about how each one compared to the others in bed. The mental images she was painting for you, of her and her lesbian lovers was geting you hard and horny. After a while you can't help yourself. You pull your cock out and start jerking yourself. By this time she is completely pissed. You smile to yourself and know the beer went to a good couse when you see her get to her knees and take your cock in her mouth. You know she has not had much practice with a cock. But you don't care she is still doing a good job. You reach down and pull her top off freeing her breasts. You start kneeding them and sqeezing her nipples. You hear her moan as she keeps sucking your cock.

To fuck her or let her blow you, you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)