More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WayneWax WayneWax

Do you enter the room, or stand and watch?

You hear a groan -- and it's not Katie!

Before you can decide, you hear groan from around the corner.

"Fuck, Katie! You're so hot! My cock can't get any harder," the male voice grunts.

Katie's glazed eyes look dreamily past the foot of her bed. "No, baby. I'm not there yet."

You can hear the poor boy groan some more.

"I told you," she pouts as she rolls over and thrusts the buzzing vibrator in and out provocatively. "I need to get good and wet before I can let you touch me. That's the rule." Then your roommate smiles slyly. "And you haven't been a bad boy and touched yourself during this, have you?"

It sounds like the guy you can't see is whimpering a little. "No. I haven't. But I can't take much more."

As you squeeze your ever-tightening nipples, you try to picture the boy whose voice you don't recognize. You wonder if he's naked, with his rock-hard cock throbbing in Katie's direction -- his hands clenching at his sides and running through his hair as his body begs for release.

Katie flops around and pulls the purple vibrator out of her pussy and slowly starts to lick it, savoring her juices. "Poor baby. And I can see how hard you're getting. Soon, I promise. Just remember: you can't touch yourself until I let you."

But you're certainly touching yourself. As you feel your jeans get damper and bite your lower lip to keep quiet, you realize that your roommate's rules do provide a loophole that can produce a lot of relief for all involved.

You could go in and "touch" the man Katie is making suffer so and take care of both your needs. You could join the sexy writhing woman and see how much further you can push this guy. Or you could continue to watch...

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)