More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NTemz730 NTemz730

What do you do first?

You hear a beautiful song coming from down the beach

As you stand there contemplating what to do next, you ears are suddenly filled with a very beautiful song. You blink and look around for the source. It's almost enchanting and seems to becoming from further down the beach. You decide to follow it, as maybe it's someone who can help you.

You follow the singing almost hypnotically and are greeted by a wonderful sight!

There, laying on the beach against some rocks, is the most gorgeous woman you have ever seen, singing away in a very hypnotic way. At first she doesn't seem to notice you as you slowly move towards her. Finally, however she does and gives you a sexy seductive smile.

"Well hello there, handsome. Heard me singing and came to see if a poor, helpless woman needed rescuing hmmmm?"

You can't help but nod slowly, her voice is like candy for your ears. She leans against the rocks and you drink her in, her long hair...her sexy curves, her skimpy suit that leaves very little to the imagination... Her lips that just beg to be wrapped around your cock...Everything about this woman is screaming "Fuck me. Right here and now"

http://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/woman-4.jpg

Your cock is buldging hard in your shorts and this makes her giggle. "Awww... Looks like someone has a little problem... Here... Let me help you with that." She says getting up slowly and seductively, her hips sways hypnotically as she moves closer to you. "Don't worry baby, Mama knows how to handle this." She says. You can't move your eyes off her. You remember the sign and know you are in danger but you can't look away! She's already close to you and brushes her hand along your chest. "Mama is gonna fix you up right." She says as she starts kissing you. You can't help but kiss her back, images of bending this woman over the rocks and fucking her hard fill your head and make your cock even harder, it takes every ounce of strength you have to not cum right than and there. "Awwww, poor thing... It needs attention." She giggles before contenuing her seductive hold over you.

Her hand slowly reaches down your shorts and begins stroking your hard member. Her hands are so soft it feels incredible, This was easily the best handjob you'd ever received! THis woman was amazing, but you have to stay focused! If she make syou cum it's game over!

She pulls away from the kiss but keeps stroking. "So... Shall I fuck you... or suck you?" She gives that sexy seductive smile again...

Your mind races... You have to decide and fast....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)