More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HorneyViking HorneyViking

What do you do first?

You head to the spa for a massage

You check in and tell the bellhop to take your luggage to your room. You then ask the beautiful ebony woman working the desk if it would be possible to schedule a massage in the spa, as you are tense after your long flight. After a few quick keystrokes she informs you that yes, a massage therapist is available, and directs you to the spa. At the reception desk you fill out the usual forms and are then led to a private room by a petite Asian with nice ass. The lights are low and relaxing music is playing. Your hostess tells you to take off your clothes and that your therapist Tatianna will be in shortly. You do not have long to wait before Tatianna enters. She is tall and slim. Her hair is long and blond and pulled back in a ponytail. She wears tight white plants that show off a nice round ass and a tight white t-shirt that shows off her small but perky tits.

Tatianna tells you to lay on your front and you oblige. Miles of travel melt away as her expert hands go to work on your arms and legs, your back and butt. You moan in ecstasy as her soft, strong fingers untie every knot and loosen every locked up muscle. Soon she tells you to roll over. She then works the same magic on your chest and shoulders and legs. As she nears your groin your cock takes on a life of its own, getting hard and lifting the sheet covering your body.

Tatianna smiles. "Sir, you on your paperwork you indicated you would like a total body massage. It would seem you are ready to begin. Relax, sir. I will take good care of you."

She pulls back the sheet to reveal your long, thick, rock hard cock. Tatianna rubs more oil on her hands and begins to stroke your cock. You moan in pleasure and thrust up your hips. "Relax, sir. Relax. Enjoy the feeling. Do not rush." You do your best to control yourself as she slides slick hands up and down your shaft. Her blue eyes are glued to you throbbing member. Her nipples are straining against her thin white t-shirt. You notice a bulge in the front of her tight white pants.

"Tatianna, you please many men a day, yes? But do you ever get satisfaction yourself?"

"No sir, that is not my place. I am here to please the guests, so that they leave feeling better than they ever have."

"That must be hard."

"You have no idea sir."

"Tatianna, I see you have some needs too. I would like to see your cock. Pull it out please. And take off your shirt as well."

Tatianna hesitates a moment, then obliges. Her breast are small and perfect, with bright pink nipples. Her cock is small and fully erect. You take it in you hand and begin to stroke it. She lets out a small gasp then moans.

How do you treat Tatianna

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)