More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by chyoakamaka chyoakamaka

Head down the stairs for dinner

You head down the stairs.

As you proceeded to walk down the stairs, you see your 3 sisters already sitting at the table eating food. One of your sister seems to have noticed you.

"Oh you're awake! Are you okay?!?"

Please log in to view the image

Morgan, an absolute sweetheart, she has never ever been mean to you or anyone for that matter. You don't even think you have seen her cuss at anyone. Polite at all times. She's relatively an average height for a girl with a petite build. If you were ever to have a girlfriend, a girl with her personality would be perfect.

As you were about to reply to your sister Morgan, someone interrupted. "Pfffft he's fineeeee, it's just a baseball. Ain't that right bro?"

Please log in to view the image

Valerie, your other sister. She loves teasing and making fun of you when you do something wrong, however, it's all in good fun. She's the type of the girls to have always been "One of the boys" and acted quite rowdy in general. Yet, even with that, she definitely takes care of her feminine side as you admire her plump glossy lips as she laughs at the sight of you.

While two of your sisters seem to have noticed you, one seemed to not even recognize your existence yet.Please log in to view the image

Tara, out of all your sisters, she's by far the most aloof barely interacting with you or the rest of your sisters for that matter. She's very popular at school and rumors says she's been getting into some "bad things" outside of school.

Sit at the table

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)