More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shurifire Shurifire

What happens?

You have some fun with sleeping booty.

You look down to the sexy sleeper beside you, then down at your boner. You decide that first thing's first: alleviate the stress. Whatever happened, she seems happy enough to be in bed with you, so probably wont object to this kind of awakening.
You move over to her body and gently shift her onto her back, letting those delicious tits bounce into place. She smiles in her sleep and spreads her legs. Whoa. She must be used to this.
Casting a glance at her glistening slit, you decide that she's already wet enough for you. Positioning yourself over her, you push inside. She's wonderfully warm and tight, and, as a bit more pushing reveals, not a virgin. You push yourself in up to the hilt, reveling in the pleasure. Your partner lets out a soft moan in her sleep, arching her back and pushing her tits out towards you. Without thinking, you move your mouth down to them, tentatively licking one nipple, then sucking on it as she remains asleep. She's a pretty heavy sleeper, it seems...

What now? Start to fuck her? Does she wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)