More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tenk tenk

You're horny do you go back to sleep or jerk off?

You have a special relationship with your mom

"Ohh, honey you're leaking." your mom says as she notices your cock oozing pre-cum all over yourself. You feel her wipe up some pre-cum with her fingers. Knowing what comes next you roll over on to your stomach. She pulls your boxers down and starts fingering your ass. "Well, I guess I have time to give you a quick birthday present." she says when you hear her unzip her pants. With that she gets onto the bed and presses her massive cock against your asshole. Because you're so used to it, she slips in quickly and starts pounding away at you.

"Thanks Mom, I needed this. God you're so good to me." you start flexing your asshole around her cock so that she can cum faster. You don't want to make her late for her flight. You clench and start pushing back as hard as you can. After a few minutes of her hitting your prostate with every stroke, you moan and cum into your bed.

"That's it cum for mommy. Now it's my turn." She starts pounding into you hard and fast, you're bouncing off the bed and harder onto her cock than ever. A few minutes of rapid thrusting, and she bottoms out in you with a lurch. You feel her shooting her cum deep inside you. "I love you baby, Happy Birthday. Sorry to cum and run, but I have to go." She stands up and tucks her cock back into her pants.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)