More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dendenim dendenim

What should you do now?

You go to the bar

You decide that finishing school is no small feat! You deserve a proper celebration for this. With that in mind, you throw you grade sheet back in your bag and head for the bar near your house. It's a sleazy looking bar, set in a sleazy looking neigbourhood.

You've never been a rich girl, so you never had the chance to live in a fancy neigbourhood, but your family has tried to raise you with proper morals. It's a pity that their efforts have been obstructed by the things that you've seen happening in the back alleys of your house.

As you enter the bar for the first time in your life a strong smell of beer and smoke fills your nostrils. All heads in the bar turn in unison the moment you make your entrance and they start checking you from head to heel. It is obvious that this den is usually the place lecherous 50 year old bums hang out. You can see a lot of them in here this moment. A beautiful young girl with perky breasts and a firm round ass is not a common sight.

You quickly check the place and see that you could ask for a drink from the bartender with the gaping mouth, sit with the rest of the drooling customers in one of the tables or play some music on the ancient juke box at the far end of the bar.

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)