More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jaboob12 jaboob12

What do you do?

You go back to your dorm room to finish unpacking.

You start up the walkway realizing that you still have a lot to do in that shithole of a room that will be home for the next two semesters. Freshman always get the shaft. Maybe next year you'll get a nicer place. All your Mom did was whine over how grown up you are while she made your bed and put away your clothes. You still have to connect your computer and your stereo and hang posters on the walls. Plus, you have yet to meet your other two roomates.

You get back to the dorm and see that your roomates still aren't there yet. Oh well, you'll meet them soon enough. Besides, you're kind of glad you got there first. The room is a three person. It has a bathroom, a small kitchen and two closets. You were the first to arrive, so you chose the bed with the most privacy in the corner. And, you got your own closet. The other two will share the bigger one and the bigger part of the room. (It's shaped like an "L" -- Your bed is in the bottom part of the L and the others are in the larger part. The kitchen is at the top of the L with the door to the hallway, and the bathroom at the bottom.) Maybe, if the girls seem to like you, you can put up a curtain or something.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)