More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gizmo69 gizmo69

Do you strike up a conversation with one of these four women? Or do you try and see who else is around?

You go and talk to Sylvie

You decide that your best option is to approach Sylvie. There's something alluring about her quirky, extroverted style that makes you want to get to know her more, plus she's been playfully flirting with you over the last couple of days. Not that you think you're particularly special in this: you've spotted her flirting with pretty much anyone who comes her way, men and women. It's hard to tell if she's aware of what she's doing.

You get up, check your reflection in a window across the room and walk towards her office, grabbing your time sheet as you go. Sylvie is sitting at her desk and swivels round as you enter. She's wearing patterned knee-length dress that pinches at the waist and then billows outwards, a red shrug that's buttoned up across her generously proportioned cleavage and a pair of ankle boots. Sylvie is curvy but not fat, and the style of her dresses always show off her hourglass figure. As usual, she has her hair pulled up into a vintage hairstyle, tied back with a red ribbon. She offers you a warm smile.

"John, lovely to see you! To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Just wondering if you'd mind signing my time sheet. Forgot to get it signed off yesterday," you say, holdng out the piece of paper.

"No problem. I like your shirt by the way. Suits you." She take the sheet from you starts looking around her messy desk. "Now, I'm sure I had a pen a minute ago...where did I put it?"

Sylvie starts shifting papers around. It's a fruitless task: you wonder how anyone can ever find things on a desk like that. She swivels her chair around and looks aimlessley round the room. Just as she does so, you spot her pen clipped to the deep V-neck of her dress.

"Err...it's there," you say, pointing to her cleavage. Sylvie looks down and giggles.

"So it is! Although you shouldn't be looking at my chest so intently, Mr Doe. Careful, or I'll have to report you to HR!"

"Sorry, couldn't help it. Your chest...sort of catches the eye." You feel a twist in your stomach as you say this, knowing that you've tripped dangeously across a professional line. This could go one of two ways.

Sylvie giggles. Phew. "Well, yes, I suppose you're right!" She looks down at her breasts and pushes them outwards, as if to emphasise their hypnotic powers. "I like to think they're my best feature."

"They are pretty rockin'!" you joke. "But I promise to keep my eyes above the neckline from now on."

"Don't make promises you can't keep!" says Sylvie, grinning.

Sylvie signs the sheet and hands it back to you. For a moment your hands touch, and you both glance at each other. You could well be mistaken, but you're almost certain there's a frisson going on between you. For a moment you stand there in silence, not knowing how to break it. Sylvie throws you a rope.

"Well, I've got to get on," she says. "if you need anything else, feel free to drop by. I wouldn't want to think you're intimidated by my rockin' boobs!"

You chuckle and take your exit. Bingo. Flirting accomplished. Now to see if it comes to anything...

Do you go and flirt with someone else, or return to your desk?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)