More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What happens?

You get up and the Serving Girl comes in...

You are sorely tempted to start loving on this ebony sleeping beauty but you hesitate... ~I'm naked in bed with her, but that's no guarantee she has consented to be here, I certainly didn't...~ You think and climb out of bed. You look around the room for some clothes and find a dresser, but it's the old school kind that locks and you cannot get it open. Just as you are about to try the door it opens and in comes a much more dumpy but still pretty hot in that BBW way woman of about 18, dressed in a maid's uniform.

"Um, hello?" You say, praying she speaks English.

"مرحبًا ، سيد شاب ، لماذا لم تستيقظ الأميرة أماندا؟" she asks in a whisper.

"Dammit, sorry I don't speak Arabic." you reply, and the woman looks at you like she understands but is also puzzled.

"Nabadeey dhalinyaro ah sayidkiisa, bal maxaad u dhacdeyna amiiradda Amanda?" she asks touching the heart shaped pendant on her choker.

"Or whatever language that was..." you admit sadly.

"Sawa, mara moja zaidi, 'Jambo bwana mdogo, mbona si woken Princess Amanda?' Je, kwamba kuja kwa njia? " She asks again, clearly frustrated now but still whispering.

"Um, was that Zulu?" You ask at the African sounding language, starting to whisper now too.

Once more she touches the heart shaped amulet around her throat and this time she responds in English. "By all the gods above and bellow what the hell kind of verse do you come from that it takes a universal translator FOUR attempts to calibrate to speak your barbaric tongue but it can UNDERSTAND it right from the start?" She hisses quietly.

"In any case, ONE final time, what I said when I came in was: 'Hello young master, why have you not woken Princess Amanda?' Did you understand me THIS time?" She demands.

"Um, yes, yes I did," you whisper back.

"I just didn't know if she was here willingly, so I figured I had better get answers before I did anything sexual..." you explain in answer to her oft repeated question.

"That is noble of you, but unwise, the princess must not wake until she has mucosal contact by a man from another verse and bonds with him, you have been summoned to perform this rite and defeat the curse of the royal family for another generation so please do it." The woman states.

Do you ask any more questions or get back in bed and take what is apparently yours?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)