More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sim8425 Sim8425

What next?

You get a phone call.

"Phones for you," Christine shouts. You grab the phone.

"What's up man," you hear a familiar voice. It's your pal Rad Randy.

"There's a wild party going on tonight. Bring your video camera, we can get some awesome footage dude," Randy excitedly yells.

"Lots of girls, wild girls," Randy shills.

"I might go," you tell him.

"Is there anyone I know that'll be there?" You ask.

"I'm going to see if Isabelle and Jessica can come along," explains Randy.

Hearing that swings you in favor of going.

Isabelle is a tall, beautiful Italian girl. She has long black hair that flows down to the small of her back. She has a huge pair of tits and a round, plush ass. Her best feature is her long slender legs, and the best thing is, she really likes to show them off. She usually wears mini-skirts. Isabelle is 23 and is in college, she's Jessica's best friend.

Jessica was the slut of the school back when you were a junior. She's now out of school and is the ripe age of 21. Randy had dated her for a while. You knew that she'd do anything and everything, since Randy always bragged about her. She has a huge appetite for sex. She ended up cheating on your pal, so he broke if off with her, but they remained friends.

Jessica is also a pretty tall. She has average sized tits, and a very nice, round ass. You think her curvaceous ass is her best feature. She has long brown, wavy hair with blonde highlights. She usually dresses stylishly and proper, especially for a girl who is known to get around. You wouldn't mind having a one-night stand with her. You know that the chances of that are pretty high too!

You ponder. Should you go to the party with your crazy pal? Is it worth it? Do you tell him yes or no?

You tell him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)