More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Session_Moth Session_Moth

How will it go?

You get Destroyed

You ran over immediately shooting for a single leg take down, but she as easily able to shove you back. She got on top of you in a full mount position and locked in an arm triangle. She began squeezing tightly as you squirmed trying to get free, but she was about to make you pass out. You had no other option. You tapped out on her arm so she could feel it, and she laughed as she let go of you. “Pathetic,” she said as she stood up and put her foot on your bulge. You groaned looking up at the powerful woman. “Please have mercy,” you begged making her smirk. Jessica could do whatever she wanted now and you had to accept it. “Pants off,” she ordered and you had to take them off. She shoved you back down on your back and put her foot on your face. “Worship me,” she said and you begin kissing her foot. Her feet were sweaty and you almost gagged as you licked them. You were never a foot fetish fan, but your cock twitched as you licked and kissed her feet. Jessica giggled as you kept going and you took a deep sniff of her feet almost hypnotized by them. She pulled her foot away and put it on your cock pushing down hard enough for it to hurt. “Please stop!” you cried out as she pushed harder. She kneeled down and began stroking your cock squeezing tightly. You groaned as it was uncomfortable but your cock throbbed in her hand. She had you begging to cum, but just as you were about to cum she stopped. You whimpered as you were needing to cum. She shook her head and punched you in the balls making you yell in pain. You cried as you laid on the mat holding your balls while you had cam from it. You were embarrassed and humiliated. You had just cum from having your cock and balls abused. Jessica walked off leaving you in pain.

Bad End

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)