More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mmmm102 Mmmm102

...

You find something in the house

You head towards your room when the doorbell suddenly rings. You walk towards the door and open it up. As you open the door, nobody is to be seen, you take a step outside and look around after someone... still nobody around. Suddenly something on the ground catches your eyes, a little brown package is standing on the ground right in front of you. You pick it up and take a quick glance around you before you start study the package. The package doesn't seem to have any writing or address on it, it's just a normal looking package.

"Weird..."

you mumble to yourself and take it with you inside.

"Are you waiting for something in the mail Claire?"

You ask your sister. Claire looks up from the mobile and just shake her head, and then continue texting again.

"Well, might as well..."

you think to yourself and walk up to your room with the package.

You sit down in front of your desk and start to open the box, seeing a little strange looking wooden box inside. You pick up the wooden box and notice some carved words on the top. You read the words to yourself:

"Costume set".

Under the word it seems to be some kind of initials but they are to unclear to read.

"What the fuck is this?"

You say to yourself. You open up the box and inside you can see a odd looking black pen looking thing with some strange inscriptions in it and a little note on the side. You pick up the pen first, the first thing you do is to look for a "clicker" at the back but there isn't any, instead there is a button on the middle of it.

"Well it's not a pen, maybe a laser pen then?"

you think to yourself and aims the pen towards the wall and press the button. A low buzzing sound comes from the pen, but you can't see any dot on the wall.

You then lay down the pen and pick up the little note and take a glance on the writing,

"Costume device 1"

This Device will turn any person into the perfect disguise.

  • Aim the device on the person of your choice.
  • Enjoy.
  • Remember that the person will not remember anything about the event

or the time as a "costume"

  • To remove "costume", simply think about leaving in and you will be able to make a opening.
  • To restore the person, zip up the opening

"What.. the fuck"

You say to yourself in disbelief. You stare at the "pen" once more before you suddenly notice there are two layers in the box. You remove the top layer and see another pen and a note. You pick up the pen and notice it looks quite similar to the other one. The note that lays there is similar as well, you pick it up and start to read it.

"Costume device 2"

This device wi...

That is as much you can read before the writing becomes all blurry, it seems that something has been spilled on the note.

You look at the devices thoughtfully.

"I should try this thing out, just for the laughs... or maybe i should bring someone in on this?"

(Author name: mess)

Test out the device? Bring someone else in on it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)