More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jkssmtrfkr Jkssmtrfkr

How do you react?

You don’t know if she’s joking but you’re into it!

You light up with excitement as you realize that Mina is not kidding. She’s being serious.

“You can really do that?,” you say, “you can shrink people - and eat them?”

“Mmmhmm,” she says, picking up your left hand and nibbling your fingertips. “I find yummy-looking guys like you, take you home, shrink you down to size, and then - gulp!” She says, sliding your fingers down her neck and chest and then pressing them to her belly. “You go right here in my tummy. “

She leans forward and hovers over you, looking you in the eyes. “What do you think of that, Jack?” She moans seductively.

“That sounds -“ you gasp, barely able to contain your giddiness, “that sounds amazing!”

“Mmm oh really?” She says with a raised eyebrow. “Cause I’m serious. This isn’t just a role-play thing. I’m literally going to shrink you down and gobble you up.”

“Nggh,” you moan, “okay. Shrink me. I’m ready.”

“Yes, I see that,” she says, feeling the growing bulge in your pants. “You’re really into this, aren’t you?”

“I’m sorry, I’m weird,” you say. “I’m sure you prefer the guys you capture to be all like begging for mercy but-“ you continue, but then are interrupted as she thrusts her tongue into your mouth for some deep, hungry kisses.

“Don’t apologize, Jack.” She says, sitting up and straddling your waist. “I love willing prey.”

She then points two fingers at you, whispering an inaudible incantation. You notice her fingers start to spark and glow. “Magnitudus Deglutido!” She belts confidently, zapping you with a beam of multicolored energy that causes you to black out.

You come to as Mina is extracting your naked body from your now monstrous clothing with hands that wrap around your entire torso. Your eyes take a moment adjust to the new proportions of the world. The couch you were laying on is now room-sized, Mina herself is now as tall as a tree, and her living room now looks like a giant warehouse.

While your surroundings are certainly bigger than before, you’re also realizing that you’re not quite as small as you were expecting to be. Nanos can fit entirely in a human fist, but her fist is only about half your size.

“Wh- what happened?” You say, looking up at Mina’s now-giant face. “The spell didn’t work?”

“What are you talking about?” Mina says, looking at you quizzically. “It worked perfectly. You’re little,” she says, holding her other hand up to you for comparison.

“I thought you were gonna make me nano-size so you could swallow me whole,” you say, disappointedly.

“Ah,” she smirks. “I prefer my men doll-size,” she says, bringing your face right up to her plump lips. “And don’t worry, Jack - I’ll have no trouble swallowing you whole.”

She then kisses your face with lips bigger than your head. You put your hands up to her giant cheeks and caress them as you lean into the kiss. Soon you feel her lips part and her giant tongue emerges to paint your face with saliva. You moan with pleasure as her tongue laps from your face down to your abdomen, and let her slurp your hands as she licks her way back up.

“Delicious,” she says. “So, Jack. What’ll it be? Head-first or feet-first?”

Which do you prefer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)