More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Who's the woman? How do you react to this discovery?

You don't interrupt your wife

You return to home. As you enter your home, you find it a bit quiet. Worried, you left the shop stuff in the floor and go to your bedroom. When you're near the door, you hear your wife moaning. To see what is happening, you enter in the bedroom, just to see your wife naked on your bed with another woman, who you first don't recognize, since you only see her pussy and anus. Your wife suddenly discovers you busting them in bed and scream:

"John, I can explain!!!!!"

But that didn't happen. Instead of that, you stayed frozen behind the door, and looking through a narrow space, you see your wife naked on your bed with another woman, who you first don't recognize, since you only see her pussy and anus. You unzip your pants, to take off your cock, you start stroking it, looking just how your wife enjoys the cunniligus provided for another woman. For every moan of your wife, you stroke harder your penis, now totally erect. Your wife and her lover change positions, and you can see that the lover is Sally, her co-worker. Now your wife takes the lead and starts eating Sally's pussy, making her moan softly in pleasure. You stroke your cock harder and harder, gettting sure all the lenght of your tool receive the excitement that you're having seeing your wife giving oral pleasure to your female nieghbor. You're really close to orgasm, as your strokes continue while Sally and your wife changed places again, with Sally fingering and eating your wife pussy again. As both actions (your masturbation and Sally's cunniligus performance on your wife) instensify, you both cum at the same time. You accidently groan, that alarms both Sally and Debby, that quickly get up from bed, going to the door, where you are. But you're faster than they, and you manage to hide on a closet, while your wife and Sally look over the place to check if anyone has come to the house. Fortunately, they didn't find you, so after some minutes you can go out of the house, and make the charade of that you just recently arrived.

But while doing that, which apparently is believed by your wife and Sally, you thought what are you gonna to do with what you now know about your wife. Are you gonna keep the secret, and continue to enjoy of these secret sex sessions of your bisexual wife? Are you going to wait to film your wife in the act and her for that? Or are you going to her partners?

What are you going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)