More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rbhy2 Rbhy2

What happens next?

You don't even try...

Kay lines your dick up with her sex, about to slip your little penis inside of her when you stop her. She looks at you confused "What's wrong baby?" She asks. You look up at her and tell her you've been wanting to try something different and pull her hips towards so as to have her pussy infront of your face. You begin to lick her hungrily as she lets out a soft moan at your attention. "I like this new idea of yours" she giggles in between heated breaths as she squirms on top of your face. You slow your pace down, circling her clit with your tongue, breaking the rhythym periodically to slip your tongue in and out of her for a bit before resuming your focus on her clit. It doesn't take long for her moans to get deeper and her breaths harder, as she begins to buck her hips on your face you just stuck your tongue out and let her use it as she pleases. With one final movement of her hips, she begins to cum hard on your face, spraying you with her girlcum as you watch her squirt for the first time... She rolls off of you and lays next to you glowing in her orgasm...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)