More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Tip Tip

Do you know why I pulled you over?

You don't but your friend does

You want to respond but one look at Reggie and you get quiet. Reggie looks over at the smiling female cop and just says, "Yes, officer." She smiles and says, "Ok then boys, get out and assume the position."

Fuck. You've heard of this "driving while black" bullshit where cops pick on African-Americans for no reason. You knew this kind of shit happens but you didn't expect it to be so blatant. As the male officer opens your door, you get out and move towards the front of the car with Reggie.

Walking out with a huff, you get into position, planting your feet firmly on the ground and your hands on the hood of the car. Facing the hood, you stare back at your reflection pissed off at the blatant racism. However, after a few seconds, there's a complete silence and you feel everyone else's eyes on you.

Looking up, you see that Reggie sat with his back on the hood and had removed his pants and shorts. His cock was hard and sticking straight up. Everyone is looking at you while the female officer has a confused look on her face. She pulls her shorts down and gets on top of Reggie, plunging his cock straight into her pussy.

The male cop barks at you, "What the fuck are you doing, young man? What is your malfunction?" Confused, you move to straighten yourself as you watch the female cop ride Reggie's cock. She moves her feet onto the car hood, moans and puts her arms around Reggie's neck for leverage as she continues to pull herself up and down on his cock. Reggie meanwhile loses focus on her and turns to you. He now starts yelling to you to get into position as well.

You freeze as the male cop behind you and Reggie in front of you both keep yelling that you need to assume another position. You have no idea what to do. Suddenly, the female cop stops riding Reggie and looks over at you. She starts to forcibly slam herself up and down the full length of Reggie's cock while she starts yelling as well.

The entire scene is blowing your mind and you can't figure out what to do. Reggie's hands are now holding the cop's lovely butt and moving her steadily up and down his cock. Meanwhile, after moving one arm from behind Reggie to start playing with her own clit, she pauses before just yelling, "Alright, enough is enough young man. Johnson, arrest the man and call it in!"

As you feel your arms pulled back by the male officer and cuffs put on, Reggie gets quiet other than to mouth "What the fuck" to you. The female cop continues bouncing up and down Reggie's cock until she gives out a long moan and tells Reggie, "Alright, sir, that's enough. Cum inside me and you're free to go."

As you are pulled back, you watch Reggie grab the cop by her hips and plunge his cock all the way inside her before cumming. He sighs and leans his head back onto the car hood while she pops off his cock and moves down. As you get pulled backwards by the male officer, you watch Reggie shake his head in post-coital bliss while the female officer grabs her shorts before following along the other side.

The male officer puts you in the squad car and closes the door. You see behind the glass that the two cops are talking.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)